Security Lunch + Learn at Brio
Register for our fifth Summer Lunch + Learn, hosted at Brio Italian Grille at Fashion Place Mall. We're bringing in cybersecurity experts from Barracuda and Trellix to discuss their respective security solutions and answer any questions you may have about protecting your organization. Barracuda will be discussing their suite of cybersecurity products, and Trellix will walk you through their Extended Detection and Response (XDR) ecosystem. Read about each solution in the short summaries below, and register for the Lunch by submitting the form below.
- Email Protection - Barracuda protects your business with multiple layers of protection that includes all aspects of your email infrastructure including gateway defense, email resiliency, fraud protection, and user security awareness.
- Application and Cloud - Secure all your web applications and your public cloud infrastructure with comprehensive integrated solutions that provide advanced protection and are easy to deploy and manage.
- Network Security - Barracuda cloud generation network firewalls are the industry's first solutions purpose-built for cloud connected, on-premises, and hybrid networks. Barracuda protects all your users, applications, and data – regardless of what your infrastructure looks like. We ensure secure and reliable connections among multiple sites on-premises and the cloud with consumption-based pricing, saving you money on infrastructure costs.
- Data Protection - Barracuda's all-in-one approach to data protection makes it easier than ever to protect your business from data loss and theft. Data can be backed up to any location including the public cloud — eliminating the need to purchase and manage backup solutions from multiple vendors.
Gain greater visibility and superior detection with Trellix XDR. This constantly evolving cybersecurity platform defends against today’s and tomorrow’s most sophisticated threats with advanced capabilities such as machine learning and embedded cyber intelligence.
- Better protect your organization from data loss, phishing attacks, ransomware, and other advanced threats.
- Improve analyst and SOC efficiency and decrease your mean time to respond with automated security policy orchestration.
- Unify your security with better processes and open integrations that work smoothly with your existing tools.
- Detect advanced threats with machine learning, AI, and integrated real-time cyber intelligence.